While the most important thing to most people when picking a restaurant is the food, there’s no doubt ambiance and décor play a big role in a person’s dining experience. If you’re looking for a great view when eating out, OpenTable knows just the place for you, well, the 100 places.
The online reservation site has come out with their annual list of the 100 Most Scenic Restaurants in the Country. It was compiled based solely from diner reviews collected between June 1, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
Overall, restaurants in 24 states made this year’s list, with California once again nabbing the most with 24. Florida is the second-most represented state with 15, followed by New York with six.
Among the restaurants making the list:
- 71Above- Los Angeles, California
- Beach House Restaurant- Kauai - Koloa, Hawaii
- Cecconi's Dumbo- Brooklyn, New York
- Columbia Restaurant- SandKey - Clearwater, Florida
- Eiffel Tower- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Island Prime- San Diego, California
- Mariposa- Sedona, Arizona
- Parc- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Simon Pearce Restaurant- Quechee, Vermont
- Waterbar- San Francisco, California